100% Remote Learners
LPS is offering all PreK-12 grade 100% Remote Learners meals for the week to be picked up on Mondays from 5:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. at three locations.
Weekly meal distribution will begin on Monday, August 31. Please note: if Monday is a holiday, the distribution will occur on Tuesday. (Labor Day week distribution will be on Tuesday, September 8th.)
- The meal distribution is only for students who are learning 100% remotely. Students attending in person for any portion of their learning are not permitted to purchase meals at these sites.
- Families can choose any of the three site and students are not required to be present. The person picking up the meals must have the student ID number(s).
- Due to the pandemic, the USDA is federally funding breakfast and lunch for all students while the federal funding lasts. All LPS students in preschool – 12 grade and the Independence Academy will be offered breakfast and lunch at no charge. LPS will communicate when the program is coming to an end for families to plan around breakfast and lunch purchases.
- Families must park and enter the building as described on the maps.
- Face coverings are required.
- Safety protocols will be in place such a physically distancing cones to space out the line.
Meal Distribution Sites
Lincoln High School
Lincoln North Star
HS A/B Distribution
Meals for High School Students under the 3/2 Plan
Distribution of meals will begin on Friday, August 14th for B (L-Z) group students. Meals are available for all students for 15 minutes after school gets out. All meals will be free. Students can pick breakfast /or lunch or both for the remote learning days required under the High School 3/2 plan at the end of the day prior to the remote learning days. Students must go to the cafeteria and will need to go through the Point of Sale. The meal distribution group plans and dates are as follows and will be available as along as LPS High Schools are under the 50% 3/2 plan.
|Date||Time||Student Group||Number of Meals|
|Tuesday, January 5th||3:00 p.m.||A||3 Days|
|Friday, January 8th||3:00 p.m.||B||3 Days|
|Wednesday, January 13th||2:00 p.m.||A||2 Days|
|Friday, January 15th||3:00 p.m.||B||3 Days|
|Wednesday, January 20th||2:00 p.m.||A||2 Days|
|Friday, January 22nd||3:00 p.m.||B||3 Days|
|Wednesday, January 27th||2:00 p.m.||A||2 Days|
|Friday, January 29th||3:00 p.m.||B||2 Days|
|Tuesday, February 2nd||3:00 p.m.||A||3 Days|
|Friday, February 5th||3:00 p.m.||B||3 Days|
|Wednesday, February 10th||2:00 p.m.||A||2 Days|
|Friday, February 12th||3:00 p.m.||B||3 Days|
|Wednesday, February 17th||2:00 p.m.||A||2 Days|
|Friday, February 19th||3:00 p.m.||B||3 Days|
|Wednesday, February 24th||2:00 p.m.||A||2 Days|
|Friday, February 26th||3:00 p.m.||B||2 Days|
|Tuesday, March 2nd||3:00 p.m.||A||3 Days|