100% Remote Learners
LPS is offering all PreK-12 grade 100% Remote Learners meals for the week to be picked up on Mondays from 5:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. at three locations.
Weekly meal distribution will begin on Monday, August 31. Please note: if Monday is a holiday, the distribution will occur on Tuesday. (Labor Day week distribution will be on Tuesday, September 8th.)
- The meal distribution is only for students who are learning 100% remotely. Students attending in person for any portion of their learning are not permitted to purchase meals at these sites.
- Families can choose any of the three site and students are not required to be present. The person picking up the meals must have the student ID number(s).
- Each site will have breakfasts and lunches for each student based on their Free, Reduced, or Full-Pay status similar to the school day.
- Full-pay and reduced priced meals will be purchased through the student’s My School Bucks account.
- Families must park and enter the building as described on the maps.
- Face coverings are required.
- Safety protocols will be in place such a physically distancing cones to space out the line.
Meal Distribution Sites
Lincoln High School
Lincoln North Star
HS A/B Distribution
Meals for High School Students under the 3/2 Plan
Distribution of meals will begin on Friday, August 14th for B (L-Z) group students. Meals are available for all students for 15 minutes after school gets out. All meals will be free. Students can pick breakfast /or lunch or both for the remote learning days required under the High School 3/2 plan at the end of the day prior to the remote learning days. Students must go to the cafeteria and will need to go through the Point of Sale. The meal distribution group plans and dates are as follows and will be available as along as LPS High Schools are under the 50% 3/2 plan.
|Date||Time||Student Group||Number of Meals|
|Wednesday, September 2nd||2:00 p.m.||A||2 Days|
|Friday, September 4th||3:00 p.m.||B||1 Day|
|Tuesday, September 8th||3:00 p.m.||A||3 Days|
|Friday, September 11th||3:00 p.m.||B||3 Days|
|Wednesday, September 16th||2:00 p.m.||A||2 Days|
|Friday, September 18th||3:00 p.m.||B||2 Days|
|Tuesday, September 22nd||3:00 p.m.||A||3 Days|
|Friday, September 25th||3:00 p.m.||B||3 Days|
|Wednesday, September 30th||2:00 p.m.||A||2 Days|
|Friday, October 2nd||3:00 p.m.||B||2 Days|
|Tuesday, October 6th||3:00 p.m.||A||3 Days|
|Friday, October 9th||3:00 p.m.||B||3 Days|
|Wednesday, October 14th||2:00 p.m.||A||1 Day|